The Striker (An Isaac Bell Adventure #6) (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the An Isaac Bell Adventure series.
- #1: The Chase (An Isaac Bell Adventure #1) (Paperback): $9.99
- #2: The Wrecker (An Isaac Bell Adventure #2) (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: The Spy (An Isaac Bell Adventure #3) (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: The Race (An Isaac Bell Adventure #4) (Paperback): $9.99
- #5: The Thief (An Isaac Bell Adventure #5) (Paperback): $9.99
- #7: The Bootlegger (An Isaac Bell Adventure #7) (Paperback): $9.99
- #8: The Assassin (An Isaac Bell Adventure #8) (Paperback): $10.99
- #9: The Gangster (An Isaac Bell Adventure #9) (Paperback): $10.99
- #10: The Cutthroat (An Isaac Bell Adventure #10) (Paperback): $10.99
- #11: The Titanic Secret (An Isaac Bell Adventure #11) (Paperback): $9.99
- #12: The Saboteurs (An Isaac Bell Adventure #12) (Paperback): $9.99
Turn-of-the-century detective Isaac Bell goes undercover as a coal miner for his first solo mission in this novel in Clive Cussler's #1 New York Times bestselling series.
It is 1902, and a bright, inexperienced young man named Isaac Bell, only two years out of his apprenticeship at the Van Dorn Detective Agency, has an urgent message for his boss. Hired to hunt for radical unionist saboteurs in the coal mines, he is witness to a terrible accident that makes him think something else is going on…that provocateurs are at work and bigger stakes are in play.
Little does he know just how big they are.
Given exactly one week to prove his case, Bell quickly finds himself pitted against two of the most ruthless opponents he has ever known—men of staggering ambition and cold-bloodedness who are not about to let some wet-behind-the-ears detective stand in their way.
About the Author
Clive Cussler is the author of more than fifty books in five bestselling series, including Dirk Pitt, NUMA Files, Oregon Files, Isaac Bell, and Fargo. His life nearly parallels that of his hero Dirk Pitt. Whether searching for lost aircraft or leading expeditions to find famous shipwrecks, he and his NUMA crew of volunteers have discovered more than seventy-five lost ships of historic significance, including the long-lost Confederate submarine Hunley, which was raised in 2000 with much press publicity. Like Pitt, Cussler collects classic automobiles. His collection features more than eighty examples of custom coachwork. Cussler lives in Arizona and Colorado.
Justin Scott is the author of thirty-one novels, including The Shipkiller and Normandie Triangle; the Ben Abbott detective series; six thrillers under his pen name Paul Garrison; and his coauthorship with Cussler of The Wrecker, The Spy, The Race, The Thief, The Striker, The Bootlegger, The Assassin,The Gangster, and The Cutthroat. Scott lives in Connecticut.
“James Bond style flair with sabotage and villainy…a great action thriller.”—The Associated Press
“This origin story (every hero needs one) will give Bell’s fans a fresh look at their favorite private investigator.”—Booklist
“The action flows swiftly, and the authors do a good job depicting the work conditions and the class warfare of the time.”—Publishers Weekly