The Titanic Secret (An Isaac Bell Adventure #11) (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 11 in the An Isaac Bell Adventure series.
- #1: The Chase (An Isaac Bell Adventure #1) (Abridged / CD-Audio): $14.99
- #2: The Wrecker (An Isaac Bell Adventure #2) (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: The Spy (An Isaac Bell Adventure #3) (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: The Race (An Isaac Bell Adventure #4) (Paperback): $9.99
- #5: The Thief (An Isaac Bell Adventure #5) (Paperback): $9.99
- #6: The Striker (An Isaac Bell Adventure #6) (Paperback): $9.99
- #7: The Bootlegger (An Isaac Bell Adventure #7) (Paperback): $9.99
- #8: The Assassin (An Isaac Bell Adventure #8) (Paperback): $10.99
- #9: The Gangster (An Isaac Bell Adventure #9) (Paperback): $10.99
- #10: The Cutthroat (An Isaac Bell Adventure #10) (Paperback): $10.99
- #12: The Saboteurs (An Isaac Bell Adventure #12) (Hardcover): $29.00
When Isaac Bell attempts to decipher the forbidding deaths of nine men, he encounters a secret so powerful it could dictate the fate of the world in this riveting thriller by the #1 New York Times-bestselling author.
A century apart, NUMA Director Dirk Pitt and detective Isaac Bell team up to unlock the truth about the most famous maritime disaster of all time.
In the present day, Pitt makes a daring rescue from inside an antiquated submersible in the waters off New York City. His reward afterwards is a document left behind a century earlier by legendary detective Isaac Bell--a document that re-opens a historical mystery...
In 1911, in Colorado, Isaac Bell is asked to look into an unexplained tragedy at Little Angel Mine, in which nine people died. His dangerous quest to answer the riddle leads to a larger puzzle centered on byzanium, a rare element with extraordinary powers and of virtually incalculable value. As he discovers that there are people who will do anything to control the substance, Isaac Bell will find out just how far he'll go to stop them.
About the Author
Clive Cussler is the author or coauthor of more than 50 previous books in five best-selling series, including Dirk Pitt, NUMA Files, Oregon Files, Isaac Bell, and Sam and Remi Fargo. His nonfiction works include Built for Adventure: The Classic Automobiles of Clive Cussler and Dirk Pitt, plus The Sea Hunters and The Sea Hunters II. They describe the true adventures of the real NUMA, which, led by Cussler, searches for lost ships of historic significance. With his crew of volunteers, Cussler has discovered more than 60 ships, including the long lost Confederate ship Hunley. He lives in Arizona.
Jack Du Brul became a #1 New York Times–bestselling author by cowriting Clive Cussler’s fan-favorite Oregon series, which has become a fan favorite. Du Brul is also the writer of the bestselling novels featuring Philip Mercer. Du Brul lives in Vermont with his wife.
“Cussler fans will savor this one.”—Associated Press
“[Isaac Bell] deals with one disaster after another with smarts, bravery, loyalty, honesty, and no small amount of luck...The fun begins with the prologue and doesn’t stop till the end.”—Kirkus Reviews
“Engrossing...Cussler fans won’t want to miss this one.”—Publishers Weekly
“Fantastic...Jack Du Brul is a breath of fresh air and takes the series in a different direction...An outstanding read.”—Suspense Magazine