The Sprite Sisters: The Mystery of the Locked Room (Vol 8) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Sprite Sisters series.
- #1: The Sprite Sisters: The Circle of Power (Vol 1) (Paperback): $15.36
- #2: The Sprite Sisters: The Magic Unfolds (Vol 2) (Paperback): $15.36
- #3: The Sprite Sisters: The Secret of the Towers (Vol 3) (Paperback): $15.30
- #4: The Sprite Sisters: The Ghost in the Tower (Vol 4) (Paperback): $15.36
- #5: The Sprite Sisters: New Magic (Vol 5) (Paperback): $15.36
- #6: The Sprite Sisters: The Boy with Hawk-Like Eyes (Vol 6) (Paperback): $15.36
- #7: The Sprite Sisters: Magic at Drysdale's School (Vol 7) (Paperback): $15.36
The Sprite Sisters: 4 sisters, 4 elements, 4 powers. Fire. Water. Earth. Air. The Mystery of the Locked Room is the 8th title in the bestselling Sprite Sisters series, which has had sold over 550,000 copies. A feature film about the sisters is now being produced and will be screened in German cinemas in 2019.
Snow is about to fall at the end of the autumn term at Drysdale's School. Flame is agonising over her relationship with Quinn, while Marina is busy rehearsing for her leading role in the school play. Late one afternoon, Ash's intuition is alerted by the curious behaviour of twin boys new to the senior school. She follows the twins to the headmaster's office, but they vanish into thin air. When the locked room is found ransacked, Ash is certain the twins are responsible - but how did they get in? Back at Sprite Towers, Ariel soon has a theory. The Sprite Sisters quickly realise the Treadwell twins are much more than they appear to be. When one of the sisters is hurt, and with havoc created at every turn, the Sprites must act quickly. But have they met their match in the twins with the beady black eyes and strangely pointed teeth? THE SPRITE SISTERS Four sisters Four elements Four powers