Love, Lies, and Hocus Pocus Beginnings (Lily Singer Adventures #1) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Lily Singer Adventures series.
- #2: Love, Lies, and Hocus Pocus Revelations (Lily Singer Adventures #2) (Paperback): $11.95
- #3: Love, Lies, and Hocus Pocus Allies (Lily Singer Adventures #3) (Paperback): $13.95
- #4: Love, Lies, and Hocus Pocus Legends (Lily Singer Adventures #4) (Paperback): $13.95
- #5: Love, Lies, and Hocus Pocus Betrayal (Lily Singer Adventures #5) (Paperback): $13.95
- #6: Love, Lies, and Hocus Pocus Identity (Lily Singer Adventures #6) (Paperback): $15.95
Saving the world is such a bother when it makes you late for tea.
By day, book-loving wizard Lily Singer manages library archives. By night? She sleeps, of course. In between, she studies magic and tries to keep her witch friend Sebastian out of trouble. Much to her displeasure, he finds it anyway and drags her along with him.
From unmaking ancient curses to rescuing a town lost in time, Lily and Sebastian fight to avert magical mayhem. Meanwhile, Lily's mysterious past begins to unfold-a past hidden from her by those she trusts most. Will she be able to discover the truth despite them?
Full of exciting twists and snarky humor, this first installment of the Lily Singer adventures will keep you reading, laughing, and wanting more.
About the Author
Lydia Sherrer is an author whose goal is to leave the world a better place than when she found it. Growing up in rural Kentucky, she was thoroughly corrupted by a deep love for its particular brand of rolling countryside, despite all the mosquitoes and hay fever. She was instilled with a craving for literature early on, and her parents had to wrestle books away from her at the dinner table. Though she graduated with a dual BA in Chinese and Arabic, having traveled the world, she came home and decided to stay there. She currently resides in Louisville, KY, with her loving and supportive husband and their very vocal cat.