Gifted and Talented Test Preparation: Test prep for OLSAT (Level A), NNAT2 (Level A), and COGAT (Level 5/6); Workbook and practice test for children i (Paperback)
Gaining acceptance to a coveted gifted and talented program or earning a spot in a sought-after, selective school could determine your child's educational path - or even his or her future career. When it comes to gifted test prep, don't risk your son or daughter being unprepared and underperforming on test day.
Doctor, veterinarian, astronaut... what does your child want to be when they grow up? Kids dream big when it comes to what they'll do in life. (And they should ) Congratulations on taking the first steps in helping your child make the most of this educational journey and achieve their dreams.
In order to help maximize your child's chances at passing the gifted and talented admissions test, (s)he must be familiar with test material AND be able to focus on test material (for longer than the typical 4-5 minute attention span of most young kids ). This book offers a chance to do both.
This focuses on three aptitude tests commonly used for gifted program screening: the OLSAT(R) (Level A), NNAT2(R) (Level A), and the COGAT(R) (Level 5/6).
- Ensure your child has sufficient experience in answering test questions, thanks to the book's 200+ practice questions
- Make sure (s)he has acquired the mental stamina to focus on test questions with the book's practice tests (the book's "Practice Question Sets") for the OLSAT(R), NNAT2(R), and COGAT(R).
- Pinpoint your child's areas of strength/weakness with the practice test answer key
- Capture your child's attention with bright, colorful illustrations and fun characters: 100 full-color pages
- Covers each of the test's sections: OLSAT(R) (10 test sections), NNAT2(R) (2 test sections), COGAT(R) (9 test sections)
- Exercises focus on cognitive skill-building, reasoning skills, and problem solving abilities through questions involving analogies, classification, pattern completion, serial patterns, following directions, and gifted test vocabulary.
Engaging young, creative, and boisterous minds with test prep material is challenging - that's why this book features fun characters, child-friendly themes, and colorful illustrations. Such engagement can help kids retain the information they'll learn in this book - and then apply it on test day
What are your kids dreams - to be a scientist, engineer, or perhaps...president? Help them dream big and take the first steps on this exciting educational journey. YOU are your child's best teacher, and this book is here to help
(COGAT(R) is a registered trademark of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. OLSAT(R) and NNAT2(R) are trademarks of Pearson Education. These test publishers are not affiliated with Gateway Gifted Resources and do not endorse this product.)