Global Investing: A Practical Guide to the World's Best Financial Opportunities (Wiley Trading) (Hardcover)
Identify and invest in the world's best performing companies
In Global Investing: A Practical Guide to the World's Best Financial Opportunities, veteran portfolio manager Darrin Erickson walks readers through how to best analyze, understand, and invest in leading global businesses. In the book, you'll discover how you can improve the performance of your investment portfolio by taking advantage of opportunities that exist outside of the borders of the country you happen to inhabit.
The author discusses how to identify and make investments around the world in effective and efficient ways, and how to successfully manage the risks associated with investing in a foreign country. You'll also find:
- Relevant information about key stock markets around the world
- Insights into the underlying dynamics of the world's major global industries
- Fulsome discussions on how to evaluate companies within each global industry
- Advice on how to construct a portfolio of global stocks that will help you to build wealth and protect it during times of stock market weakness
- Descriptions of free and paid tools that belong on the radar of every successful global investor
An indispensable and accessible resource for investors with a desire to engage with the world's financial markets, Global Investing is a must-read handbook for any investor seeking to expand their horizons beyond their own country's borders.
About the Author
DARRIN ERICKSON, MBA, CFA is a portfolio manager at Value Partners Investments based in Winnipeg, Canada, which serves clients in Canada and the United States. Darrin has over two decades of experience managing Global, US, North American, Science and Technology and long/short equity mandates.