Enola Holmes and the Black Barouche (CD-Audio)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Enola Holmes series.
- #1: Enola Holmes: The Case of the Missing Marquess (An Enola Holmes Mystery #1) (Paperback): $8.99
- #2: Enola Holmes: The Case of the Left-Handed Lady: An Enola Holmes Mystery (Paperback): $7.99
- #3: Enola Holmes: The Case of the Bizarre Bouquets (An Enola Holmes Mystery #3) (Paperback): $8.99
- #4: Enola Holmes: The Case of the Peculiar Pink Fan (An Enola Holmes Mystery #4) (Paperback): $7.99
- #5: Enola Holmes: The Case of the Cryptic Crinoline (An Enola Holmes Mystery #5) (Paperback): $7.99
- #6: Enola Holmes: The Case of the Disappearing Duchess (An Enola Holmes Mystery #6) (Paperback): $7.99
- #8: Enola Holmes and the Elegant Escapade (Hardcover): $18.99
- #9: Enola Holmes and the Mark of the Mongoose (Hardcover): $20.00
"A young girl who is empowered, capable, and smart...the Enola Holmes book series convey an impactful message that you can do anything if you set your mind to it, and it does so in an exciting and adventurous way." - Millie Bobby Brown
"This audiobook is a welcome addition to an engaging and fast-paced series." - AudioFile Magazine
Enola Holmes is back! Nancy Springer's nationally bestselling series and breakout Netflix sensation returns to beguile listeners young and old in Enola Holmes and the Black Barouche.
Enola Holmes is the much younger sister of her more famous brothers, Sherlock and Mycroft. But she has all the wits, skills, and sleuthing inclinations of them both. At fifteen, she's an independent young woman - after all, her name spelled backwards reads "alone" - and living on her own in London. When a young professional woman, Miss Letitia Glover, shows up on Sherlock's doorstep, desperate to learn more about the fate of her twin sister, it is Enola who steps up. It seems her sister, the former Felicity Glover, married the Earl of Dunhench and per a curt note from the Earl, has died. But Letitia Glover is convinced this isn't the truth, that she'd know - she'd feel - if her twin had died.
The Earl's note is suspiciously vague and the death certificate is even more dubious, signed it seems by a John H. Watson, M.D. (who denies any knowledge of such). The only way forward is for Enola to go undercover--or so Enola decides at the vehement objection of her brother. And she soon finds out that this is not the first of the Earl's wives to die suddenly and vaguely--and that the secret to the fate of the missing Felicity is tied to a mysterious black barouche that arrived at the Earl's home in the middle of the night. To uncover the secrets held tightly within the Earl's hall, Enola is going to require help--from Sherlock, from the twin sister of the missing woman, and from an old friend, the young Viscount Tewkesbury, Marquess of Basilwether!
Enola Holmes returns in her first adventure since the hit Netflix movie brought her back on the national bestseller lists, introducing a new generation to this beloved character and series.
A Macmillan Audio production from Wednesday Books
About the Author
NANCY SPRINGER is the author of the nationally bestselling Enola Holmes novels, including The Case of the Missing Marquess, which was made into the hit Netflix movie, Enola Holmes. She is the author of more than 50 other books for children and adults. She has won many awards, including two Edgar Awards, and has been published in more than thirty countries. She lives in Florida.