Harry Potter Books 1-7 Special Edition Boxed Set (Multiple copy pack)
Other Books in Series
- #1: Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone (Hardcover): $26.99
- #2: Harry Potter y la cámara secreta / Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Paperback): $14.95
- #3: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 3) (Hardcover): $39.99
- #4: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 4) (Hardcover): $47.99
- #5: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Paperback): $14.99
- #6: Harry Potter Y El Misterio del Príncipe / Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Paperback): $19.95
- #7: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Paperback): $16.99
This collectible new boxed set contains the complete bestselling Harry Potter series, books 1-7 by J.K. Rowling, brilliantly redesigned by Caldecott Medalist Brian Selznick. A perfect gift to introduce a new reader to this beloved series, as well as a gorgeous addition to any fan's bookshelf.
About the Author
Brian Selznick’s books have garnered countless accolades worldwide, and have been translated into more than 35 languages. He is the Caldecott Medal-winning creator of the #1 New York Times bestsellers The Invention of Hugo Cabret, adapted into Martin Scorsese’s Oscar-winning movie Hugo; and Wonderstruck, adapted into the eponymous movie by celebrated filmmaker Todd Haynes, with a screenplay by Selznick; as well as the New York Times bestsellers The Marvels and Baby Monkey, Private Eye. Most recently, he illustrated the 20th anniversary paperback edition covers of J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter series.
Mary GrandPré has illustrated more than twenty beautiful books, including The Noisy Paint Box by Barb Rosenstock, which received a Caldecott Honor; Cleonardo, the Little Inventor, of which she is also the author; and the original American editions of all seven Harry Potter novels. Her work has also appeared in the New Yorker, the Atlantic Monthly, and the Wall Street Journal, and her paintings and pastels have been shown in galleries across the United States. Ms. GrandPré lives in Sarasota, Florida, with her family.