Quidditch Through the Ages: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter) (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
- #1: Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone (Hardcover): $26.99
- #2: Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets (Hardcover): $26.99
- #3: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 3) (Hardcover): $39.99
- #4: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 4) (Hardcover): $47.99
- #5: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Hardcover): $29.99
- #6: Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince (Hardcover): $29.99
- #7: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Hardcover): $34.99
If you have ever asked yourself where the Golden Snitch came from, how the Bludgers came into existence, or why the Wigtown Wanderers have pictures of meat cleavers on their robes, you need Quidditch Through the Ages. This invaluable volume is consulted by young Quidditch fans on an almost daily basis.
Proceeds from the sale of this book will go to Comic Relief and Lumos, who will use your money to continue improving and changing lives -- work that is even more important and astonishing than the three and a half second capture of the Golden Snitch by Roderick Plumpton in 1921.
Now fully illustrated in brilliant color by award-winning artist Emily Gravett, this special new edition is a beautiful gift for Harry Potter fans and Quidditch enthusiasts alike.
About the Author
Emily Gravett won the Macmillan Prize for Illustration with her first book Wolves, which went on to win the Kate Greenaway Medal and the Boston Globe-Horn Book Honor, and marked the beginning of an international career creating extraordinary and innovative books for children: Little Mouse’s Big Book of Fears won the Kate Greenaway Medal for her a second time. Her own picture books are published in more than 20 languages and she has also collaborated with some of the most creative writers working today including Julia Donaldson, A.F. Harrold, and Matt Haig. She lives in Brighton, United Kingdom, with her daughter and partner.