Kingdom Keepers: Disney After Dark (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
- #1: Kingdom Keepers (Kingdom Keepers): Disney After Dark (Paperback): $8.99
- #2: Disney at Dawn (Kingdom Keepers #2) (Prebound): Unavailable
- #3: Disney in Shadow (Kingdom Keepers #3) (Prebound): Unavailable
- #4: Power Play (Kingdom Keepers #4) (Prebound): Unavailable
- #5: Kingdom Keepers V (Kingdom Keepers, Book V): Shell Game (Paperback): $8.99
- #6: Dark Passage (Kingdom Keepers #6) (Prebound): Unavailable
- #7: Kingdom Keepers VII (Kingdom Keepers, Book VII): The Insider (Hardcover): $19.79
From award winning author, Ridley Pearson.
In this fantastical thriller, five young teens tapped as models for theme park "guides" find themselves pitted against Disney villains and witches that threaten both the future of Walt Disney World and the stability of the world outside its walls.
Using a cutting-edge technology called DHI--which stands for both Disney Host Interactive and Daylight Hologram Imaging--Finn Whitman, an Orlando teen, and four other kids are transformed into hologram projections that guide guests through the park. The new technology turns out, however, to have unexpected effects that are both thrilling and scary. Soon Finn finds himself transported in his DHI form into the Magic Kingdom at night. Is it real? Is he dreaming?Finn's confusion only increases when he encounters Wayne, an elderly Imagineer who tells him that the park is in grave danger. Led by the scheming witch, Maleficent, a mysterious group of characters called the Overtakers is plotting to destroy Disney's beloved realm, and maybe more.This gripping high-tech tale will thrill every kid who has ever dreamed of sneaking into Walt Disney World after hours and wondered what happens at night, when the park is closed.
Read the entire Kingdom Keepers series!
- Kingdom Keepers: Disney After Dark (book 1)
- Kingdom Keepers: Disney at Dawn (book 2)
- Kingdom Keepers: Disney in Shadow (book3)
- Kingdom Keepers: Power Play (book 4)
- Kingdom Keepers: Shell Game (book 5)
- Kingdom Keepers: Dark Passage (book 6)
- Kingdom Keepers: The Insider (book 7)
About the Author
Ridley Pearson is the award-winning author of the best-selling Kingdom Keepers series along with forty other novels for adults (suspense) and young readers (adventure) including cowriting Peter and the Starcatchers. Ridley spends a good deal of his time sneaking around the Disney parks and aboard the Disney Cruise Line ships all in the name of research.
Pearson’s new take on book three has not only tightened the storyline by reducing the page count but brought new magic to the literary world with a whole new story.