When the Tide Rises (RCN) (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
- #1: With the Lightnings (RCN #1) (MP3 CD): Email or call for price.
- #2: Lt. Leary, Commanding (RCN #2) (MP3 CD): Email or call for price.
- #3: The Far Side of the Stars (RCN #3) (MP3 CD): Email or call for price.
- #4: The Way to Glory (RCN #4) (MP3 CD): Email or call for price.
- #5: Some Golden Harbor (Rcn - Lt. Leary #5) (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #6: When the Tide Rises (RCN #6) (MP3 CD): Email or call for price.
- #7: In the Stormy Red Sky (RCN #7) (MP3 CD): Email or call for price.
- #8: What Distant Deeps (RCN #8) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #9: The Road of Danger (RCN #9) (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #10: The Sea Without a Shore (RCN #10) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #11: Death's Bright Day (RCN #11) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #12: Though Hell Should Bar the Way (RCN #12) (Hardcover): $27.50
- #13: To Clear Away the Shadows (RCN #13) (Hardcover): $25.00
When the Republic of Cinnabar doesn't have enough battleships to deal with all the crises in its war with the Alliance, it sends the next best thing: Commander Daniel Leary and his friend, the spy Adele Mundy. This time they're off to help the Bagarian cluster in its rebellion against the Alliance, but they'll quickly find that the worst threats to the rebels are the treacherous politicians leading them. Leary and Mundy use electronic espionage, sub-machine guns, and shipkilling missiles to outwit political rivals, put down mutiny, and capture an Alliance fortress. When all else fails, they'll strike for the heart of the Alliance--and then throw their tiny corvette into a major fleet action. A cascade of non-stop action as vivid as only David Drake can write it.
About the Author
David Drake was attending Duke University Law School when he was drafted. He served the next two years in the Army, spending 1970 as an enlisted interrogator with the 11th armored Cavalry in Viet Nam and Cambodia. Upon return he completed his law degree at Duke and was for eight years Assistant Town Attorney for Chapel Hill, North Carolina. He has been a full-time freelance writer since 1981. Besides the bestselling Hammer's Slammers series, his books for Baen include Ranks of Bronze, Starliner, All the Way to the Gallows, Redliners, and many more. His "Lord of the Isles" fantasy novels for Tor are genre best sellers. Some Golden Harbor is the fifth in the popular RCN series. The previous titles are With the Lightnings, Lt. Leary, Commanding, The Far Side of the Stars, The Way to Glory and Some Golden Harbor.