The Action Bible Guess-It Game (Action Bible Series) (Cards)
Can you guess the biblical person, place, or thing? Ready...GO!
If your kids like The Action Bible, they'll love The Action Bible Guess-It Game. Learning the Bible has never been more easy and fun!
- 99 Oversized Cards with 20 clues each
- Quick Reference Guide so you can find each story in The Action Bible
- Instruction Card with up to three ways to play
- Great for traveling or family game night; appropriate for mixed ages
- Makes learning about the Bible fun and intriguing
- Expands youngsters' Bible knowledge
- Perfect classroom game
- For 2 or more players Ages 8+
About the Author
Sergio Cariello was born in Brazil in 1964 and started drawing as soon as could hold a pencil. At the age of five, he already knew that he wanted to be a cartoonist. And so did everyone else--he drew on church bulletins, napkins, and every surface within his reach. He currently resides in Holiday, Florida.
Sergio has worked for Marvel Comics and DC Comics. He attended the Joe Kubert School of Cartoon and Graphic Art as well as the Word of Life Bible Institute in upstate New York.
In February, 2006, he was contacted by David C. Cook to gauge his interest in a new project; completely re-illustrating Cook's classic Picture Bible. What David C. Cook couldn't know is that Sergio had grown up in Brazil with a Portuguese translation of that very same Picture Bible. He was reading the Picture Bible before he learned to ride a bike! Even though he knew as a kid that he wanted to be a comic artist, he never would have dreamed that he would one day get to work on the Picture Bible itself!