Indestructibles: Happy Easter!: Chew Proof · Rip Proof · Nontoxic · 100% Washable (Book for Babies, Newborn Books, Safe to Chew) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Celebrate the traditions of Easter with this indestructible book for baby! Easter is here! The Easter bunny brought yummy treats! Happy Easter, everyone!
The Original Indestructibles is the trusted series for easing little ones into story time. Beloved by babies and their parents, The Original Indestructibles are built for the way babies “read” (i.e., with their hands and mouths) and are:
- Rip Proof—made of ultra-durable tight-woven material
- Waterproof—can be chewed on, drooled on, and washed!
- Emergent Literacy Tool—bright pictures and few or no words encourage dialogic reading
- Portable—lightweight books can go anywhere, perfect for the diaper bag and for travel
- Safe for Baby—meets ASTM safety standards
About the Author
Vanja Kragulj is a Canadian illustrator and graphic designer originally from former Yugoslavia. She has worked as a freelance graphic designer and illustrator on projects including children’s product design, commercial illustration, and children’s publishing. She lives with her son Jun, husband Kenji and their miniature husky, in Calgary, Canada.
Amy Pixton is a mother of triplets who created Indestructibles after her mother-in-law, the artist Karen Pixton, began painting murals on Tyvek construction wrap. She lives with her family in Kansas City.