Walking with Christ (Design for Discipleship #3) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Design for Discipleship series.
- #1: Your Life in Christ (Design for Discipleship #1) (Paperback): $8.99
- #2: The Walk: A Journey with God (Design for Discipleship 2.0 #2) (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: The Character of a Follower of Jesus (Design for Discipleship #4) (Paperback): $8.99
- #5: Foundations for Faith (Design for Discipleship #5) (Paperback): $8.99
- #6: Growing in Discipleship (Design for Discipleship #6) (Paperback): $8.99
- #7: Our Hope in Christ: A Chapter Analysis Study of 1 Thessalonians (Design for Discipleship #7) (Paperback): $8.99
Over 1.8 Million Sold in Series
In the 5 lessons of this revised Design for Discipleship study, examine five vital aspects of your ongoing Christian walk: developing spiritual maturity, living under Christ's lordship, trusting God's promises to you, discerning God's will for your life, and living with the heart of a servant. If using in a group, personal study is needed between meetings.
About the Author
Bill Hull is a pastor and writer who focuses his efforts on being a disciple and making disciples. He has written several groundbreaking books for leaders and churches. Bill and his wife, Jane, have been married since 1969 and are the parents of two grown sons.
Paul Mascarella, BA, MTS, has served in local church ministries for more than twenty-five years as an associate pastor, minister of music, and worship director while holding an executive management position at a daily newspaper in Los Angeles, California. He is currently associate director of Choose The Life Ministry and serves on the board of directors for Bill Hull Ministries.