Lonely Planet Banff, Jasper and Glacier National Parks (Paperback)
Lonely Planet: The world's number one travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Banff, Jasper & Glacier National Park is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Hike Banff's backcountry, mountain bike in Jasper and spot bears in Glacier - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Banff, Jasper & Glacier National Park and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Banff, Jasper & Glacier National Park:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save you time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots and being safe and responsible
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices, transit tips, emergency information, park seasonality, and hiking trail junctions, viewpoints, landscapes, elevations, distances, difficulty levels, durations
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, camping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, summer and winter activities, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, geology, wildlife, conservation
- Covers Banff National Park, Jasper National Park, Glacier National Park, Lake Louise, Lake Minnewanka, Bow Valley, Backcountry, Kananaskis Country, Lake O'Hara, Jasper Town, Blackfeet Indian Reservation, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Banff, Jasper & Glacier National Park is our most comprehensive guide to Banff, Jasper & Glacier National Parks, and is perfect for discovering both popular and off-the-beaten-path experiences.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveler since 1973.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveler's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)