Gives Back Rewards
Join the Joseph-Beth Gives Back Rewards Program!
Get rewards while giving rewards to the community!
There are two membership levels for the Joseph-Beth Gives Back program. For BOTH you get to choose a community partner to receive a percentage of the purchases you make at Joseph-Beth.
|$25 in coupons for the Brontë Bistro
(That means the program pays for itself right away!)
|A $10 coupon for every $200 spent at Joseph-Beth||A $10 coupon for every $200 spent at Joseph-Beth|
|30% off on hardcover bestsellers||30% off on hardcover bestsellers|
|20% off staff picks and book club selections||20% off staff picks and book club selections|
|A FREE birthday meal or treat from the Brontë Bistro
(Up to $10 value)
|Exclusive invitations to member only events and discounts throughout the year.||Exclusive invitations to member only events and discounts throughout the year.|
|Help the community, a percentage of the purchases you make at Joseph-Beth will go to your designated Gives Back community partner.||Help the community, a percentage of the purchases you make at Joseph-Beth will go to your designated Gives Back community partner.|
Give Back to the Community
Joseph-Beth Gives Back Program also allows you to help give back to the community partner of your choice.
- Select - When you sign up, simply select which community partner you would like to support.
- Support - A percentage of your total purchases at Joseph-Beth will then be given to that community partner – it is that simple!
Gives Back Partners
Being part of the community is at the heart of everything we do at Joseph-Beth and we are thrilled to help support these community partners.
Cincinnati Gives Back Partners:
- Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center – A nonprofit academic medical center and one of the oldest, most distinguished pediatric hospitals in the United States.
- Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden – Home of the world-famous hippo, Fiona, this family friendly zoo is committed to inspiring visitors with wildlife and saving species.
- The Literacy Network of Greater Cincinnati – A nonprofit organization that champions the development of literacy in the individual, family, workplace, school, and community by raising awareness, improving access, and serving as a catalyst for literacy efforts.
- WVXU Cincinnati Public Radio – The best of public radio from around Cincinnati and around the world.
Lexington Gives Back Partners:
- Lexington Children’s Theatre – A fully professional, nonprofit organization dedicated to the intellectual and cultural enrichment of young people.
- The Living Arts & Science Center – A nonprofit organization that inspires participation in art and science by engaging the community through education, discovery, exploration, and creativity.
- WEKU – National Public Ratio that broadcasts on 9 FM stations in Central and Eastern Kentucky, reaching more than 1.5 million residents with news, information, and entertainment.
- Woodford Humane Society – A nonprofit animal adoption center that provides housing and care to homeless and unwanted pets.